"Francine and I had hung out earlier. In fact, after her car was totalled this morning, she asked me to run some errands for her. We went out to buy some groceries together. We bought some stuff for making spaghetti but... To think she died from poison in something as simple as salt..." -David Winston, fiancee."I was at work earlier tonight. Francine asked me to make some spaghetti when I got home. Said she'd been craving it. I saw the groceries in the kitchen, which was interesting since she avoided that place like the plague. But I made her dinner and after that... I don't know what happened. She just stopped breathing."-Sarah Schmidt, roommate.